I have been wanting to make a Matcha powder smoothie bowl for the longest time, but I have literally looked in every grocery store and I couldn’t find any! Finally, we picked some up at a bulk food store!
I’ve seen matcha powder all over instagram and other vegan bloggers accounts, I wanted to see what the big deal was! Every single day this past week I’ve been drinking and using matcha powder, and I feel A LOT better!
I really do recommend investing in matcha powder. There are endless amounts of recipes that you can use it for! Another sub for matcha powder if you don’t have any or can’t find any, is green tea powder. It might not taste the same but it has similar anti oxidants in it.
- 4 frozen bananas
- 1/3c frozen avo chunks
- 1/3c frozen kale chunks
- 3 kiwis
- 1/4 of a fresh pineapple
- 2tbsp of matcha powder
- 3tbsp of coconut yoghurt (this can be subbed for oats)
- Nut butter
- Fresh berries
- In food processor or blender, mix the frozen bananas, kale, and avo.
- Add pineapple and kiwis and blend until they have been fully incorporated.
- Add in the matcha powder and coconut yoghurt.
- Pour into bowls and decorate with the toppings of your choice.